This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Anything and everything?  We have a large number of odd beetles and book
lice everywhere.  There are a few carpet beetles that pop up every now and
then.  I also found some drugstore beetles on a public floor, and though
they haven't made a reappearance, I don't trust that they are gone.  In the
basement and on the public floors the usual assortment of roaches.  And
silverfish in one little corner where some negatives are stored.

Alan