From: Karen Potje <kpo...@cca.qc.ca>
To: pestlist <pestlist@museumpests.net>
Sent: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 3:18 pm
Subject: RE: [pestlist] wood-boring beetle

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

By the way, these hungry wood borers have come from a shipment from Florence,
Italy.

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Anobiidae, possibly Oligomerus. Can you tell us what length the beetles are?

Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin

47 The Avenues

Norwich