Use steel wool.  Fill in the suspected gaps with the wool.  We have been
using for all our doors and other gaps and holes in the wall.  It does work.

--

*Joel Shockley, Park Guide*

*Washita Battlefield NHS*

*18555 Hwy 47A   STE   A*

*Cheyenne, OK 73628*

*(580) 497-2742, x3009*

"We are here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can."

~ Will Rogers