Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

To try to answer some of the questions that have been asked, there is visual
evidence of termites in 3 out of 4 dormer windows (approximately 4x6" paired
windows in each set) on the south side of the 4th floor of the structure. It is
primarily a masonry construction. although the windows are in immediate
proximity to the roof, and there are similar (larger) windows on the 3 floors
below.

As I said, this is all in the preliminary stages of response discussions.
Hopefully we will be able to identify the infested pieces and either replace or
treat them locally.  Given that this is a storage area that would require a
major outlay to temporarily relocate, should tenting be off the table for
discussion?

Thank you again,

Fletcher

Fletcher Durant