From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Tony Irwin
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:16 AM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: Re: [pestlist] Identification

I think the most likely answer is a calliphorid puparium. A bluebottle's sense
of smell will guide it to potential food sources, even bricked-up cats.
Tony Irwin

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues
Norwich
Norfolk NR2 3PH
England
mobile: +44(0)7880707834
phone: +44(0)1603 453524

On 15 February 2017 at 10:42, BLAKE, CHELSEA E. (Student)