This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Adrienne,
Take a look at the MuseumPest.net website for more suggestions on
prevention - they are a great resource.

Nicole

Nicole Grabow

Senior Objects Conservator and Preservation Conservator

Midwest Art Conservation Center

2400 Third Avenue South

Minneapolis, MN 55404

(612)870-3129

ngra...@preserveart.org

*The Midwest Art Conservation Center is a non-profit regional center for
the preservation and conservation of art and artifacts providing treatment,
education, and training for museums, historical societies, libraries, other
cultural institutions as well as public and private clients.*