From: pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net [mailto:pestlist-ow...@museumpests.net] On
Behalf Of Jill Kerr
Sent: 23 May 2017 09:53
To: 'pestlist@museumpests.net'
Subject: [pestlist] Identification

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to this list send it as an email to
pestlist@museumpests.net<mailto:pestlist@museumpests.net>
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.
I am 99% sure these are the larvae of Reesa vespulae but would appreciate
confirmation.
Many thanks,

Jill

Jill Kerr
Natural Science Conservator

National Museums Northern Ireland
, , ,

T - 028 9039 5182
E - jill.k...@nmni.com<mailto:jill.k...@nmni.com>

[National Museums Northern Ireland]<http://www.nmni.com/>

recipients noted above. If you are not one of the intended recipients, you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
jill.k...@nmni.com<mailto:jill.k...@nmni.com> immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. Jill Kerr therefore does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Taispeántas nua - Dearbhú na Poblachta: Éirí Amach 1916
New exhibition - Proclaiming a Republic: The 1916 Rising
http://www.museum.ie/1916/