This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi Tatjana
There are other genera of dermestid larvae that have long posterior hair
tufts (*Trogoderma*, *Anthrenocerus*), and your specimen appears to have a
dense tuft of setae on the terminal segment, which would suggest it is not
*Attagenus*. Also it looks like there is a small *Anthrenus* skin under the
larger skin as well. Treatment will be the same whichever species is
involved, but if you want a positive identification, I'm happy to look at
the specimen for you.
Best wishes
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin