This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

The moth in pics 1 & 2 is a *Monopis *species, almost certainly *Monopis
crocicapitella*, which is turning up  frequently on pheromone traps in
buildings in Britain, but occurs worldwide. To be certain of the
identification requires a genitalia prep. Happy to do that for you if you
can spare the specimen. Pics 3 & 4 show *Dorypteryx domestica*, as far as I
can tell from the photos. This is a species of booklouse that appears to
occur frequently in museums and art galleries, but I don't know of anywhere
that it has been shown to do much damage. It is certainly less damaging
than *Liposcelis*.
Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin
47 The Avenues