This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

I would check the door sweeps to see if they are degrading. JTV

Joel Voron   Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

  Conservation Dept.

     Integrated Pest Management

      Office 757-220-7080<tel:757-220-7080>

        Cell 757-634-1175<tel:757-634-1175>

          E-Mail jvo...@cwf.org<mailto:jvo...@cwf.org>

[X]

On Aug 29, 2017, at 4:34 PM, Forrest St. Aubin