From: Kate Kearns <kkea...@historic-deerfield.org>
To: pestlist <pestlist@museumpests.net>
Sent: Fri, Sep 22, 2017 2:10 pm
Subject: [pestlist] Webbing found on wool textile

This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To post to thislist send it as an email to pestlist@museumpests.net
To unsubscribe look atthe footer of thisemail.

Hello,

I'm attaching a photo of some webbing we found on a wool textile in one of our
historic houses. We've had an ongoing problem with clothes moths and I'm
wondering if this is moth activity, or do we have something else too.

Thanks,

Kate

Kate Kearns

Collections Manager