This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

It looks like it could be a Casemaking Cloths moth.  Similar to a Webbing
Cloths moth, but slightly darker wings with spots.  I would try putting a
pheromone lure (specific to Casemaking moths) in the area and see what it
shows after a few weeks.

-Todd