This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

These are cimicid bugs. That family contains the bed bugs, bird bugs and bat
bugs. Those specimens are damaged, but appear most consistent with bed bugs.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2017, at 11:27 AM, Maja SM