This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Based on the photos I also agree that these are not clothes moths but what
I've heard called brown house moths. I was once told that they are related
to clothes moths which is why they end up in pheromone lures.
Sharon