Hi list,

I see it mentioned in all the references, the original thesis by CA Petri. I'm very curious as to what in really contains. But neither I nor my university's library have been able to get a copy of it anywhere.

Kommunikation mit Automaten. Petri, C.A., Bonn: Institut für Instrumentelle Mathematik, Schriften des IIM Nr. 2, 1962, Second Edition:, New York: Griffiss Air Force Base, Technical Report RADC- TR-65--377, Vol.1, 1966, Pages: Suppl. 1, English translation.

Does anyone have a digital copy or know where to order a hardcopy?

ps. I slightly prefer the english translation but german is also fine.

Thanks so much,
Jelle.
----
[[ Petri Nets World:                                                ]]
[[              http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/PetriNets/ ]]
[[ Mailing list FAQ:                                                ]]
[[ http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/PetriNets/pnml/faq.html ]]
[[ Post messages/summary of replies:                                ]]
[[                               petrinet@informatik.uni-hamburg.de ]]