Dear all

I'd be grateful if you could pass this on to anyone you think might be interested. Apologies for multiple copies.

[Closing date: 31 May 2016.]

I seek applications for two PhD student positions in my Multicore Programming Group at Imperial College London (http://www.multicore.doc.ic.ac.uk), in the area of correct and efficient programming for concurrent and parallel systems. For more information, including details of topics of interest, see http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~afd/PhDAdvert.pdf.

The posts are fully-funded (covering fees and stipend) for UK and EU students. Unfortunately, non-EU students are not eligible for this funding.

Applicants should have, or expect to soon be awarded, a Masters-level qualification, with distinction, in Computer Science, or a related discipline.

The start date for the posts can be October 2016 or April 2017.

The Department of Computing at Imperial provides a vibrant and stimulating research environment in the heart of London, with leading research groups working on programming languages, verification and testing. The department is consistently recognised by high research ratings. In the 2014 REF assessment, the department was ranked third (1st in the Research Intensity table published by The Times Higher), and was rated as "Excellent" in the previous national assessment of teaching quality.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss these opportunities.

Best wishes

Ally Donaldson
----
[[ Petri Nets World:                                                ]]
[[              http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/PetriNets/ ]]
[[ Mailing list FAQ:                                                ]]
[[ http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/PetriNets/pnml/faq.html ]]
[[ Post messages/summary of replies:                                ]]
[[                               petri...@informatik.uni-hamburg.de ]]