On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Lisandro Dalcin wrote:
>
>> It it is not too late, I would like to add the following macro in 
>> petscversion.h
>>
>> #if !defined(PETSC_VERSION_)
>
> I think there should not be this #if test. [Its more appropriate for
> petsc4py to check for this flag and redefine for old petsc versions].

Of couse, sorry! I just copied & pasted from my current code.

>
> So - its ok by me - to push this new macro..
>

OK, I'll push this somewhat safer version:

#define PETSC_VERSION_(MAJOR,MINOR,SUBMINOR) \
  ((PETSC_VERSION_MAJOR == (MAJOR)) &&       \
   (PETSC_VERSION_MINOR == (MINOR)) &&       \
   (PETSC_VERSION_SUBMINOR == (SUBMINOR)) && \
   (PETSC_VERSION_RELEASE  == 1))





-- 
Lisandro Dalc?n
---------------
Centro Internacional de M?todos Computacionales en Ingenier?a (CIMEC)
Instituto de Desarrollo Tecnol?gico para la Industria Qu?mica (INTEC)
Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cient?ficas y T?cnicas (CONICET)
PTLC - G?emes 3450, (3000) Santa Fe, Argentina
Tel/Fax: +54-(0)342-451.1594


Reply via email to