On 10/11/2016 11:52 PM, Antonio Trande wrote:
> On 10/11/2016 09:39 PM, Satish Balay wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016, Antonio Trande wrote:
>>> 'configure' does not recognize '-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' flag (it says that
>>> should be -D-FORTIFY-SOURCE=2) that comes from default flags used on
>>> Fedora and automatically set when package is built. I'm forced to
>>> exclude it with 'configure' and re-introduce it with 'make'.
>>> This is the reason because flags are set more times.
>>> It's good if you can fix this problem with 'configure'.
>> I suspect thats hapenning because you are missing quotes for CFLAGS=""
>> [as mentioned earlier] - so configure it treating -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
>> as an argument to configure - and not as the text inside CFLAGS argument.
>> Satish
> You're right.
> I'm fixing all settings of compiler flags.

Is there a quick way to override compiler/linker flags in 'make test'?
I guess some flags could prevent running tests properly (there is no
errors when i use flags for debugging).

Latest builds:

Antonio Trande
mailto: sagitter 'at' fedoraproject 'dot' org
GPG Key: 0x6CE6D08A
Check on https://keys.fedoraproject.org/