Oh, I should also have asked: Why are you telling PETSc to not use
mkl_sparse_optimize()? Does it cause some sort of problem if you build with
that on?

--Richard

On 11/21/18 10:59 PM, Stefano Zampini wrote:
Richard,

I just noticed that PETSc master does not build with the options

    '--with-mkl_pardiso-dir=/soft/com/packages/intel/18/u3/mkl',
    '--with-mkl_sparse_optimize=0',

This is on frog at MCS, but it will be the same on other machines as the macros
configuration

PETSC_HAVE_MKL_SPARSE_OPTIMIZE not defined
PETSC_HAVE_MKL_SPARSE_SP2M defined

does not seem to be supported.

/nfs2/szampini/src/petsc/src/mat/impls/aij/seq/aijmkl/aijmkl.c(797): error:
struct "<unnamed>" has no field "csrA"
    csrA = a->csrA;

Could you please take a look? Why is the mkl_sparse_sp2m package flagged as
lookforbydefault in the configure scripts?

Thanks
--
Stefano