Hi all,

let me propose the following schedule for the next release:

* until Sunday, September 15: New pull requests are considered for the upcoming release.

* from Monday, September 16, to Sunday, September 22: Fixing and merging of open pull requests received by September 15. Extended testing of `master`. Simple bug-fix pull requests are still considered.

* from Monday, September 23: Satish spins the release as soon as all fixes are in.

With this schedule we will have a release by the end of September. The 'merging period' is shorter than for previous releases, because the pull request workflow requires less bugfixing right before the release.

Satish, does this schedule work for you? Or should we move everything forward by one week?

Any comments are of course welcome.

Best regards,
Karli