Thanks for fixing this issue. To contribute, the standard practice is to make a fork and push there. https: //urldefense. us/v3/__https: //gitlab. com/petsc/petsc/-/forks/new__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!dT8V-NZ0-KPA3SkO_ZJ7HqQVqnCB0IftBhmT_RQAaVE2s3mVhMzzLkDDiw1LV3RyVSXBuH5a7Dk9JZVDoAA$
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://petsc.org/main/developers/contributing/__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!dT8V-NZ0-KPA3SkO_ZJ7HqQVqnCB0IftBhmT_RQAaVE2s3mVhMzzLkDDiw1LV3RyVSXBuH5a7Dk9GCmXq6M$