master now has a viewer that dumps the raw data in Python, then you can write
python scripts to process it any way you want. -log_view
ascii:filename:ascii_info_detail  sample python script in
bin/pythonscripts/petsclogformat.py

  I personally think that parsing the output of -log_summary (which has already
been formatted) is a silly wrong headed approach.

   Barry