On 3/30/15 9:32 PM, Andrew Spott wrote:
I’m sorry, I didn’t want to imply you were taking too much time.  I was
just interested in trying to solve the problem myself, especially if it
was a simpler fix.

Nothing of that sort. I just expected to figure it out sooner, especially when you were kind enough to produce a very simple case and an external Crank–Nicolson. We welcome any help. However, as far as I can tell the issue may not be in the way the theta.c is implemented.

Emil

I don’t have enough of an understanding of the internals of PETSc
though, if it depends on the compiler flags.

Good luck!

-Andrew

—
Andrew

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Emil Constantinescu