Hi Barry,

In 2 processes case, the problem is simple, as I know all ghost cells of
partition 0 are updated from partition 1. However, in the case of many
processes, how do I know from which partitions ghost cells of partition 0
are updated? In other words, How can I know neighboring partitions of the
partition 0? and can I get a list of ghost cells managing by a neighboring
partition?
Please let me know if my question is still not clear.

Many thanks.