Hoang Giang Bui <hgbk2...@gmail.com> writes:

> Dear PETSc folks,
> While searching literature on the preconditioner for contact/mesh tying
> problem, I saw the paper by Dr. Adams "Algebraic multigrid methods for
> constrained linear systems with applications to contact problems in solid
> mechanics, NLAA, 2004". Given the promising aspects the paper has shown for
> constrained linear system, I wonder if some code's also available in PETSc
> for testing/further extension?

This particular algorithm is not available within the PETSc library.
Mark might have some code around, but I doubt it's maintained or easy to
tinker with.  You should be able to implement the algorithm fairly
quickly using PETSc.  It would make a great example if you're willing to
contribute.  And we can advise if you decide to write such an example.