I do have an elasticity solver though. However it's an in-house code hence
it's not very straight forward to unroll to make a PETSc example. The
example can only read in the provided matrices and apply the
preconditioner. However, I think in general standard PETSc example
generates the linear system and solve it successively. In that way, ex77
must be extended. What do you think?

Giang