Hi Barry,

I need some help on the parallel version of MatBAIJBlockDiagonalScale. My
understanding is that MatBAIJBlockDiagonalScale_MPIBAIJ would be a wrapper
on the MatBAIJBlockDiagonalScale_SeqBAIJ. However, I am not clear about how
to get the local part of MPIBAIJ. Does the local part of MPIBAIJ consist of
one or two SeqBAIJ?

Can you show me a similar example of writing a method for MPIBAIJ based on
the SeqBAIJ method? The MatInvertBlockDiagonal is not similar, as that
method only involves the diagonal part A and without the off-diagonal part
B.

Thank you.

Xiangdong