When I call --download-blaslapack, what does it do exactly? Where does it install the library? Does it touch anything anything else (such as updating versions of mpicc) ? My concern is that if I call download-blaslapack I will "change" some stuff in the /usr/bin directory that might disable some other program, package installed on the computer.