Hi All,

Thanks again for all your help during my code development and it turns out the DMPlex for unstructured grid works pretty well. I have another question.

 Is there any alternative method to get number of leaves without using PetscSFGetGraph?

Based on my test, this function works fine using current PETSc-dev version, but I cannot get it compiled correctly using other versions for Fortran code, as mentioned in the previous emails. I asked this question because some of the clusters we use do not have the PETSc-dev version and it takes time get staff reinstall another version.

Thanks,

Danyang