Thanks for your reply! And sorry for my late answer. I want to parallel a
particle-method code and solve Ax=b in each timestep.  In this code, each
partition forms a CSR matrix and assembles the final coefficient matrix by
MatCreateMPIAIJWithArrays. But, the domain decomposition makes that the
particles' order doesn't follow the original order. In other words, Solution
Vector x follows the original order but Vector b follows a new order due to
domain decomposition. So I want to change the Vector b's order and Matrix A's
row order to follow the origin order. I have been considering to change my
parallel code in these days, but I didn't find a best way. I'm considering to
multiply a renumbering identity matrix at both sides of the equation with
function MatMatMult. Do you have any suggestions for this problem? If the
function MatMatMult can influence the parallel efficiency obviously?

Thanks again!
Daye