Barry and Jed,

Thank you for your answers. I think I need to learn more about domain
decomposition as I am a bit confused.
Is it true that we are using BiCGstab here to solve the system of
equations, using Additive Schwartz as a domain decomposition
preconditioner, and that precondition matrix for each block is
preconditioned by ilu[0]?

Thanks,

--
HeeHo Daniel Park