With more than 1 MPI process you mean i should use spectrum slicing in
divide the full problem in smaller subproblems?
The --with-64-bit-indices is not a possibility for me since i configured
petsc with mumps, which does not allow to use the 64-bit version (At least
this was the error message when i tried to configure PETSc )

Am Mi., 17. Okt. 2018 um 18:24 Uhr schrieb Jose E. Roman <jro...@dsic.upv.es