Hi together,
I'm currently evaluating to use PETSc as framework for our next software
project.
My question concerns dynamic repartitioning: I have already found in the
Documentation (Chapt. 3.5) that PETSC does not currently support dynamic
repartitioning, load balancing by migrating matrix entries between processes,
etc. I know that Zoltan e.g., which PETSC can be configured with offers this
functionality. Is there an tutorial demonstrating how the automatic
load-balancing features of Zoltan can be used in combination with
linear/non-linear solvers offered by PETSC? Or should one, for problems
requiring dynamic load-balancing strategies move to Trilinos all together?
Thank you for any input,
Best Regards,
Alex von Ramm