You can test a benchmark problem with both. It probably doesn't make a lot of
difference with the solver configuration you've selected (most of those
operations are memory bandwidth limited).

If your residual and Jacobian assembly code is written to vectorize, you may
get significant benefit from architecture-specific optimizations like
-march=skylake.