It is unlikely we will ever be able to maintain full manual pages for Fortran
for all routines. But yes, the current pages are C-centric.

  Do you have any suggestions on what we could add to the current manual pages
or how to format them etc that would make them better for Fortran users who are
not used to C?  A Fortran synopsis as well as the C one, or a single synopsis
that is easier for both Fortran and C users to follow?

  Barry

I am not sure it is trivial to automatically generate the Fortran synposis with
appropriate use and include information but one could argue that we should.