Dear PETSc Team, I am using the latest petsc version 3. 20. 5. I would like to create a matrix using MatCreateSeqAIJ To insert values, I use MatSetValues. It seems that the Fortran interface/stubs are missing for MatsetValues, as the linker does
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Dear PETSc Team,

I am using the latest petsc version 3.20.5.

I would like to create a matrix using
MatCreateSeqAIJ

To insert values, I use MatSetValues.
It seems that the Fortran interface/stubs are missing for MatsetValues, as the linker does not find any subroutine with that name.
MatSetValueLocal seems to be fine.

Typically I am using a blocked matrix format (BAIJ), which works fine in fortran.
Soon we want to try PETSC on GPUs, using the format MATAIJCUSPARSE, since there seems not to be a blocked format available in PETSC for GPUs so far.
Therefore I first want to try the pointwise format MatCreateSeqAIJ format on a CPU, before using the GPU format.

I think that CUDA also supports a block format now ?! Maybe that would be also useful to have one day.

Greetings, Frank Bramkamp