On 2019/08/13 12:47, Eric Camirand wrote:
> The switch port monitoring and collectd tell me there isnt much traffic
> there. I also don't have this issue with my older servers using em
> interfaces. I'm going to do more test on another new server and ask
> tech@openbsd if the issue persist.
>
> Eric

There were some changes to the input queues/backpressure mechanism in
-current, so if your older servers are running 6.5 or an earlier release
that is one big difference between the two.

Please don't wait too long before mailing tech@, if changes are needed
the window for making these prior to the next OpenBSD release is shrinking
and the people who need to see this are more likely to see it there.

As well as dmesg and a brief outline of config (also mention any pseudo-
devices used e.g. vlan/trunk/aggr), it will probably be useful to
paste in the output from "systat mbuf" and "sysctl kern.netlivelocks".