Hi!

May I ask you something before I ask you something?
If I want to learn more about TCP/IP and that kind of stuff to better
understand firewalling, are there any (there are many I know, but that's
the problem (: ) 'good' tutorials or FAQs or documentation on 'the net'
I should study before I send some questions here? You know what I mean.
:) About flags, attacks, sniffers, port scans and so on. I spend 70% of
my time allocated to learn more about this only by searching for some
good documentation. So would you be please so kind and direct me to some
links where I can find 'the knowldege'? :o)

Thank you very much.

Peter Hunčár
ŠCCh FChPT STU