On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 07:02:52PM -0500, Marina Brown wrote:

>    Will binat and altq work with authpf in the coming release ? I am
> planning a wireless network that will use authpf to limit users. I would
> like VERY much to be able to load altq rules for each user.

As for binat, yes, you can now put binat rules into user rules for
authpf, and they are evaluated through 'binat-anchor authpf' in the main
ruleset.

User filter rules from authpf can also specify 'queue xyz' to assign
packets of a user to a queue defined in the main ruleset. If you mean
queue definitions inside user rulesets, that doesn't work yet.

Are you saying you need to redefine the altq queues whenever a user logs
in/out with authpf? Or you just want to assign the users' packets to
global queues (defined statically in the main ruleset)?

Daniel