On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 09:09:14PM -0500, Jason Dixon wrote:
> I forgot to mention, I'm running -snapshot from 3/2/03.  It doesn't look
> like what happened to me was caused by any bugs (that Henning has
> mentioned in the meantime), but I'm curious... were any of those bugs
> fixed after my snapshot?

I keep forgetting WHEN I fixed stuff ;-)
ok, cvs log helps.
the first really ugly bug prevented the priority from working as it should.
I fixed that in revision 1.332 of parse.y, that was 2003/02/26.

The second one only affected filter rules which do specify queue(s) but do
not specify an interface (pass in from ... vs pass in on $if from ...). That
I fixed in rev. 1.335 of parse.y (pfctl.h ad pfctl_altq.c cheanged too) on
2003/03/02.

so, your snapshot will have the first fix, as this one was in the snapshots
even before I committed it (was it this one? man, I have memory leaks), it
will not have the second one.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Dennis Ritchie)