From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tobias Wigand
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 9:22 AM
To: 'Trevor Talbot'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: altq vs pppoe

hi,

> I attached a copy of the entire if_tun.c you can drop in instead,
> though.

it compiles now.
and as far as i can see (with some quick testing here, at my parents over
the weekend :), queueing on tun0 works at least better than it ever did
before. it may need some fine tuning regarding the uplink speed. iŽll be
able test more extensive that on monday and let you know.

many thanks!
tobias