On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 01:48:13AM -0700, Trevor Talbot wrote:

> Ah, turns out this is a different bug.  It's been fixed in -current,
> but hasn't reached -stable.  Yet.  Again.  Does someone not like Ryan
> McBride's patches? :)
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin/pfctl/
> parse.y.diff?r1=1.373&r2=1.374

Does Ryan submit his patches for -stable commit? :)

This one is clearly non-controversial (bugfix, small, unlikely to break
something), so I don't see how it could be refused.

But it has to be submitted (repeatedly, if ignored, until it goes
through), and that's primarily the burden of whoever commited it to
-current. So, harrass Ryan until it's in ;)

Daniel