:-)

I've been playing with the HFSC scheduler during the weekend. The results
so far are impressive. Unfortunately, the original problem I reported still
persists. My guess is that it's not a scheduler-specific problem. I will
give it a few more tries this week and will report to the list if I get it
to work.

Thanks for your help.

--
Egbert Krook