On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 04:09:24PM +0200, Mario Lopez wrote:

> a Squid proxy for transparent proxy
<snip>
> I have correctly configured squid for
> normal proxy support (if I specify proxy on browesers it all works
> flawlesly)

  can you confirm if you have built squid as FLAVOR=transparent and also
  included the 'httpd_accel' stuff in squid.conf that makes it work?
  and/or moreover, if you rdr traffic to squid without a transparent bridgeyness
  does that work?

  i ask that as almost each time squid comes up, its a person wanting to
  do transparent, and almost each time squid comes up, that squid.conf stuff
  was omitted; and you did explicity mention it working fine as a hardcoded
  proxy, but didn't explicity mention it working fine as a transparent proxy
  in any context.

  jared

--

[ openbsd 3.5 GENERIC ( mar 26 ) // i386 ]