On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:51:07PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Why are the following packets being blocked?  I know that I have flags
> S/SA modulate state, and that F or FP do not match S/SA, but does that
> matter since its in state?

  if you didn't get to solve this yet, is it perhaps a situation
  where they're being blocked outside the window of when the state
  was torn down?

  like, after the first(?) FIN or RST are seen, and the state gets
  torn down, and then more packets get sent over the wire which
  are/were part of that connection, but pf has torn it down by
  that point?

  i know i'm explaining it poorly; , what if you set optimization
  to conservative?, if it doesn't happen then, that's what i'm
  trying to say.

  jared

--

[ openbsd 3.7 GENERIC ( mar 18 ) // i386 ]