Hi Russell,

When I was looking for more information regarding pf + altq I also ask for
documents describing packets processing and I got the following links:

http://www.redshift.com/~ray/network/packet.gif
http://mniam.net/pf/pf.png

Hope this helps,

Benjamin Constant
TI Automotive

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI
Automotive.