Hey everyone,

I am having an issue where CARP interfaces on the same network segment
as VRRP interfaces (on our ISP's routers) are causing the CARP
interfaces to malfunction.

I also get the following errors in /var/log/messages:

/bsd: carp: received len 8 < 36 on carp2
last message repeated 3005 times

When nating through this carp interface, I get packet loss up to 45%.
When using the same IP, but through a non-carp interface, I no problems
whatsoever.

Anyone have any ideas? Should CARP and VRRP be able to function on the
same network segment?

--
Zack Lawson
Network Administrator @ [EMAIL PROTECTED], Inc.

***This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is
erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us
immediately.***