I am needing to build two identical failover firewalls
with openbsd, pf, pfsync, and carp. So far simple enough,
with so many articles and examples available. All of these
are using NAT.

However, I am needing to use public IP's out of a /25
allocation, without NAT. I have not been able to find any
articles or examples that discuss doing this in a routed
manner.

Two articles on redundant bridging firewalls seem to
be workable, but either need expensive switches or have
extended failover times of greater than 1 minute.

Can anyone point me towards articles or examples of
non-nat routing on OpenBSD?

--
John Brooks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]