On 14:48, Wed 22 Feb 06, Chris Smith wrote:
> In addition to preventing infected PC's from using their own SMTP engine
> to send out spam by blocking port 25 from all but the mail server. I
> would also like to add those hosts automatically to a table in order to
> block their access altogether so that the infected PC's cannot attempt
> other damage. How can this be accomplished?

Hi,

You can use the max-src-conn-rate for this.
I block users who make more then 2 ssh connections in 10
seconds like this:

pass in on $ext_if proto tcp from any to any \
port ssh flags S/SA keep state \
(max-src-conn 10, max-src-conn-rate 2/10, \
overload <ssh_attack> flush)

I guess you could use something like max-src-conn-rate 1/10

Greetz,

--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info