Hi, the latest release of dfd_keeper, version 3.3, has a sample script
which now implements a new command, bittorrent.  This allows a client
behind NAT to receive connections from other bittorrent clients.
Right now it simply gives this privilege for the last client to ask
for it, and assumes they are operating on ports 6881-6890.

Due to line-wrapping issues I have attached the sample sniffer, dfd_sniff.py.
It is only 89 lines long.

If you would like to discuss DFD or receive more frequent updates (I
intend to decrease the number sent here), email me and I'll put you on
a list.
--
Security Guru for Hire http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/ -><-
GPG fingerprint: 9D3F 395A DAC5 5CCC 9066  151D 0A6B 4098 0C55 1484